Sunday, December 16, 2007

A to Z ... A bit more about Me Me Me !!

There is this little but bright hope of light in my blogworld that always complain that 'yours truly' writes very long posts but when I don't update for some time, she writes a whole tag so that I would take it. Since I am one of the first three bloggers to comment on that post (I didn't cheat, I swear), here's my two cents...

A - Available? - Always for girls. Boys need not apply.

B - Best Friend - Avi (from my Engg. days)

C - Cake or pie - Pineapple cake and apple pie :D

D - Drink of choice - **hick** Nimbu Paani (what did you guys thought?)

E - Essential thing used everyday - ToothBrush (twice a day)

F - Favorite Color - Blue (most of my formal shirts are in that shade)

G - Gummi bears or worms - Worms (as a kid I used to eat every kind of worm...yummy)

H - Hometown - Agra

I - Indulgence - Aloo ka Paratha (what else?)

J - January or February - January (because I will be in India next year at that time...yeayyyyy)

K - Kids and names - Okie, Dokie and Pokie

L - Life is incomplete without - Someone to care about (wah wah, it rhymes too)

M - Marriage Date - Don't know. (My answer will remain the same before or after marriage...lol)

N - Number of siblings - 1 naughty brother

O - Oranges or apples - Apple a day keeps doctor away (Thank God it doesn't apply to nurses...oh la la)

P - Phobias or fears - Dog biting my butt (seriously...no kidding)

Q - Quote - One person with courage makes an army

R - Reason to smile - Kids :D

S - Season - Monsoon (which I miss from back home)

T - Tag three people - Anyone who loves me :P

U - Unknown fact about me - I was once attacked by foxes while trekking in Ladakh (**howling like foxes**)

V - Vegetable you don't like - Pumpkin (or Ghiaa??)

W - Worst habit - Laziness (**yawnnnn**)

X - X-rays you have had - None

Y - Your favorite food - Apart from Indian, Greek or anything my Mom makes :D

Z - Zodiac - Scorpio (watch out for my sting)

Thank You Hope !!

19 Comments:

Blogger hope said...

Yeeeee... what a monday morning.. *smiles* *smiles*

aahaa!!! maza aa gaya ji post padke.. :)

tooth brush.. hehe i know what else :P

aal types of worm.. uii ma.. aap to uff :O

okie dokie pokie... aye aye ooo.. you told me something else.. and ye to three hai baki 8 kaha gaye ;P

L.. wah.. so true.. aap to cha gaye..

M.. bery phunny.. i told ya na.. bahut pitoge.. in future ;P

U.. hmmm ok.. tabhi.. *thinking deep*

Pumpkin is kaddu.. not ghia..

woo hoo!!! thankyou.. thankyou.. for giving me a big smile :)
*smiles*

6:45 PM  
Blogger HilLesha O'Nan said...

Hi, I recommend Pure Poison by Dior. It smells really great! Thanks for reading my blog :)

Lesha

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arrey wah what a fun post!! A-Z on Rickyjee...

Available for Girls...yeh hum sabko pata hai.

Worms....yukkky...

Ohhhh Aloo ke paranthe...mummmyyyyyyyy

'life is incomplete without.....'...samajh rahe hu main ;)

tera phobia toh bada sahi hai...I guess I need to send Chutki over the EDM...

attacked by foxes...yeh kahani maine sunne nahin hai abhi tak...

9:16 PM  
Blogger Reema said...

soo now iv been tagged by both u n Hope to do this.. Allah! :/

Essential thing used everyday - ToothBrush --- thaaank God!! :p

Kids and names - Okie, Dokie and Pokie --- mey idhar se aake maaroongi!! :@

Zodiac - Scorpio (watch out for my sting) --- n i go around telling the whole world i never seem to get along with scorpios!!

fun read this was! good to know some new things abt u, mainly well.. the toothbrush :p

12:58 PM  
Blogger fursat said...

hope - Thank You jee !!

What else apart from toothbrush, even I don't know...enlighten me :|

Cockroach used to be very crunchy...he he he.

Baki 8 ke naam secret hain. I mean all will be named "Secret1, Secret2..."..LOL

What do you mean by "tabhi"...**howling**

Kaddu, ghia, ek hee baat hain :P

Anytime for you jee :-)

4:30 PM  
Blogger fursat said...

lesha - Thanks Lesha. Your blog is very useful for shopping novice like me. Thanks for visiting my blog too.

mehak - Yes yes.

Bahut zayada samajh rele hain tu :P

Oye, apne Chutki ko apne paas hee rakh, warna na ...bhow bhow.

Yea, I was raised by foxes...lol

4:32 PM  
Blogger fursat said...

reema - You don't have any choice left but you can do it later after next week :-)

Aree bache mere, marzi mere, naam mere, maroge aap kyun :P

There are always exceptions, sometimes we Scorpions like Librans too...he he.

You find me brushing teeth more informative than being attacked by foxes **shocked look**

4:36 PM  
Blogger Moonie said...

ROTFLMAO @ " Kids and names - Okie, Dokie and Pokie" ha ha ha ha !!! Sahi hai you wrote that since presently you don't have a wife who would veto that out in seconds!

8:52 PM  
Blogger fursat said...

moonie - That was my plan to write it when I could :P

11:46 PM  
Blogger Reema said...

i need to hear the fox story.. it still hasnt hit me.. i need more detail!!

bache honge aapke.. lekin chalo, mey nahi.. par aapki "woh" toh aapko definately iss baat pe maarengi :p

iv started working on it, the posts due sooon! happy?!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Colors said...

Like all tags this was fun to read too and believe it or not, I did learn something new about you!

1:49 PM  
Blogger fursat said...

reema - LOL !! You are now giving me ideas about my next post :P

Aree hum toh kabse unse maar khane ke liye betaab hain... ;-)

Am very very happy :D

colors - Ha ha!! ...and I thought you knew me :P

7:30 PM  
Blogger Reema said...

haha.. bohat jaldi khaaogey aap yeh maar! my 6th sense tells me :p

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was just wonderful reading more about you...lovely compilation!

1:12 AM  
Blogger fursat said...

reema - Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr !! :(

kalyan - Thanks Buddy!!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Reema said...

sachiii! :D

12:16 AM  
Blogger Moonie said...

Merry Christmas!!

8:35 AM  
Blogger fursat said...

reema - **sigh**

moonie - Merry Christmas to you too :-)

4:27 PM  
Blogger rayshma said...

damn kewl! i mite flick this tag... :)

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home